Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tbsp Nuts 'N More Salted Caramel Peanut Butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tsp chia seeds
1. Use a fork to create steam holes in the sweet potato by stabbing 10-15 times.
2. Place the sweet potato on a microwave safe plate.
3. Cook for 2 minutes in the microwave or until tender.
4. Remove and let cool slightly before cutting in half long ways.
5. Drizzle with Nuts 'N More Salted Caramel Peanut Butter and top with bananas and chia seeds.
Calories: 224 | Protein: 8g