3-Ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups
Prep Time15 minutes
Freeze Time10 minutes
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup nuts’n more Pumpk’n Spice PB Powder
- ⅓-½ cup water
- Add chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted, stirring in between each. Divide the melted chocolate into 2 bowls.
- In a muffin tray or baking sheet lined with 6-8 silicone cupcake liners, divide the melted chocolate from one bowl into the bottoms of the liners.
- Transfer to the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pumpkin PB filling by combining Pumpk’n Spice PB Powder and water in a small pitcher or pourable measuring cup and whisk until smooth and creamy. The mixture should be easily poured and about the same consistency as pancake batter.
- Pour the PB mixture evenly over each of the chocolate cups, then place back in the freezer for at least 30 minutes or until fully solid.
- Finally, divide the remaining chocolate over top and transfer to the freezer once more to set. Your chocolate layers should be thin enough to bite into once the chocolate is set.
- Store PB cups in the freezer, thawing for 10-15 minutes before enjoying.