2 cups rolled oats
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, melt together the maple syrup, coconut oil and peanut butter until smooth. Stir into the dry ingredients and toss until everything is well coated.
4. Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet and spread it out in an even layer.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, stir and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes and golden brown. Let cool completely before serving.