Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl
Prep Time20 minutes
- 2 medium apples, diced
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 large banana, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 3 tbsp. nuts’n more Almond Apple Butter High Protein Spread
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Granola, pecans and banana slices for topping
- Sautee diced apples in a saucepan over medium heat with maple syrup until golden brown and soft, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, add frozen banana, Almond Apple Butter spread, greek yogurt and milk to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and top with apple pie mixture and desired toppings.