Skip to main content
Banana Peanut Butter Pancakes
½ cup oat flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 banana overly ripe
- 1 egg large
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp NNM Peanut Buitter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the oat flour, baking soda, stevia and salt until combined. In another bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, egg, milk, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until a batter forms.
- Prepare a pan with non-stick spray and turn on medium-low heat.
- Once hot, pour ¼ cup of batter into the center. Cook until bubbles form.
- Flip and cook the other side. Repeat until you have used all the batter.
- Serve with more peanut butter and bananas if desired.
- Calories: 314
- Fat: 12g
- Carbs: 37g
- Protein: 15g