Birthday Cake Fudge Bars
Prep Time10 minutes
Freeze Time2 hours
Ingredients:For the Base:
- 2 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups nuts'n more Birthday Cake Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles (optional)
1. Combine all base ingredients in a blender and pulse until a thick crumb-like texture.
2. Press firmly in an even layer into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
3. Add the Birthday Cake Peanut Butter Spread and coconut butter to a small sauce pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until warm and creamy.
4. Stir in the almond flour, then remove from heat.
5. Allow to cool to room temp, then stir in the sprinkles if using. Pour over the base and smooth into an even layer.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into bars.