Skip to main content
Free shipping on U.S. orders over $55
Birthday Cake Scones
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free baking flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup Truvia or granulated sweetener
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup melted and cooled butter
- ¼ cup NNM Birthday Cake Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp sprinkles
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp almond milk
- Preheat oven to 425 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the gluten free flour, oats, granulated sweetener, baking powder and sprinkles.
- In another bowl, stir together the melted butter, peanut butter, milk, vanilla and egg and whisk until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into a ball and then flatten into a disc.
- Use a round cookie cutter (about 2 inches) or a glass to cut out circles.
- Repeat until you have used all the dough.
- Place scones on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together the glaze and drizzle over warm scones and serve.
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 10g
- Carbs: 52g
- Protein: 8g