Skip to main content
Blackberry Cheesecake Swirl Bars
- 8 graham crackers
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup blackberries
- ½ cup Truvia or zero calorie sweetener
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- ¼ cup NNM White Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Place the crackers into a food processor and blend until fine crumbles form.
- Add in the coconut oil and continue blending until incorporated.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 8-10 minutes and golden brown. Let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together the gelatin and boiling water and then set it aside.
- Place the cream cheese, greek yogurt, blackberries and sweetener into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- Add in the gelatin mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Drop dollops of peanut butter over the cheesecake and use a sharp knife to swirl them together.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Calories: 125
- Fat: 7g
- Carbs: 12g
- Protein: 5g