Skip to main content
Free shipping on U.S. orders over $55
Chocolate Almond Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Place the chocolate, butter and coconut sugar into a microwave safe bowl and cook on high until smooth, stopping to stir every 20 seconds.
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time and then the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Transfer the batter to the pan and bake for 21-24 minutes. The center should still look undone, that’s okay.
- Take out the brownies and let them cool completely.
- Top with NNM Dark Chocolate Almond Butter and sprinkle with chocolate curls.
- Calories: 172
- Fat: 10g
- Carbs: 19g
- Protein: 6g