Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup NNM Peanut Butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg large
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- pinch sea salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter, coconut sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt until a dough forms.
- Separate the dough into 12 evenly sized balls. Place the balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Use a fork to press the balls down.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Once cooled, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth. Dip each cookie half way into the chocolate.
- Place on a piece of parchment paper and chill until chocolate hardens.
- Calories: 213
- Fat: 12g
- Carbs: 18g
- Protein: 8g