Chocolate Hazelnut Banana Bread
3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup NNM Cocoa Hazelnut Spread, separated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup gluten-free baking flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup Truvia or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup hazelnuts, chopped for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a loaf pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the mashed bananas, eggs, ⅓ cup hazelnut spread and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour, gluten free baking flour, cocoa powder, Truvia, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix until a batter forms.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Spread ⅓ cup of hazelnut spread over the top, finish with hazelnuts and serve.
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 10g
- Carbs: 19g
- Protein: 8g