Skip to main content
Chocolate Maple Pretzel Granola
2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup NNM CMP Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp NNM CMP Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup mini pretzels
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper both way for easy removal.
- Place the oats and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl, stir together the peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the mixture to the oats and stir until oats are completely coated.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes. Remove and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, break into small pieces and place into a mixing bowl.
- Toss with pretzels and chocolate chips.
- Calories: 331
- Fat: 9g
- Carbs: 49g
- Protein: 12g