½ cup butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt together the butter, chocolate chips, peanut butter and coconut sugar until smooth. Stop to stir every 15-20 seconds.
3. Use a handheld mixer to beat in the eggs one at time until well blended. Add in the cocoa powder and sea salt.
4. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 24-30 minutes. Don’t overbake.
5. Let cool for one hour. Cut the brownies into bars.
6. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag or plastic zip bag and cut the corner. Add two dots in the upper center of each brownie and top with the candy eyes. Decorate the mummy brownies and serve.