Skip to main content
Free shipping on U.S. orders over $55
Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- 1 cup Nuts N More peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg large
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the peanut butter and brown sugar into a stand alone mixer and mix until well combined.
- Add in the eggs, extract, salt and baking soda and mix until combined and a dough forms.
- Remove half of the dough. Add in the unsweetened cocoa powder and coconut oil and continue mixing until combined.
- Separate both doughs into 24 evenly sized balls (12 for each) and then add one peanut butter and chocolate dough ball together and place it on the baking sheet.
- Press the dough down slightly and bake for 10-12 minutes and the edges are golden brown.
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 11g
- Carbs: 23g
- Protein: 8g