1. Add the oats to a blender and pulse just 3-4 times to break them up into smaller pieces.
2. Transfer to a medium bowl and add in almonds and flax meal, stirring until combined.
3. Put Cinnamon Raisin Almond Spread, coconut oil and honey in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30-40 seconds until warm and coconut oil is melted
4. Stir to incorporate, then pour over the dry mixture.
5. Mix until the granola is evenly coated, then gently fold in the raisins.
6. Pour the granola into an 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
7. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the dish
8. Using a sharp knife, cut 4 strips down the length of the pan, then cut 4 more strips across the width of those to create 25 even squares. Taking this step before refrigerating the bites will make it much easier to cut into bites later.
9. Gently press the mixture back down to compress any of the granola that came loose.
10. Refrigerate the bites for 2 hours, then cut along those same lines to create bite-sized pieces
11. Enjoy as a snack, with your favorite nut milk, or tossed into a smoothie for an extra protein kick!