Skip to main content
Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 5 tbsp NNM Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth. Spoon about 1-2 tablespoons of chocolate into the bottom of five cupcake liners.
- Use a spoon to spread it so it covers the bottom completely.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of Cookie Dough Peanut Butter into the center of the chocolate in each liner.
- Cover with remaining chocolate. Chill until chocolate is solid.
- Calories: 142
- Fat: 8g
- Carbs: 14g
- Protein: 4g