Skip to main content
Free shipping on U.S. orders over $55
Cookie Dough Whoopie Pies
- 1 cup NNM Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
- 1 egg large
- ¼ cup Truvia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp room temperature butter
- ¼ cup NNM Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the cookie ingredients into a mixing bowl and use a hand held mixer to combine until a dough forms.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop 14 cookie dough balls onto the baking sheet.
- Press the balls down halfway and bake them for 9-10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely.
- Place the butter and peanut butter into a bowl and use a handheld mixer to beat until combined.
- Add in the powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag and pipe filling onto the back on 7 cookies.
- Sandwich with remaining cookies and serve.
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 10g
- Carbs: 19g
- Protein: 8g