Double Dark Chocolate Donuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup Truvia or granulated sweetener
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (sugar free)
- 2 tbsp NNM Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a donut pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, Truvia, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Add in the eggs, vinegar, coconut oil and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Transfer the batter to a piping bag and fill donut molds.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes.
- Once cooled, melt the chocolate and peanut butter together in the microwave in 20 second increments until smooth.
- Frost donuts and top with sprinkles.
- Calories: 351
- Fat: 27g
- Carbs: 25g
- Protein: 9g