- 1 cup regular all-purpose or 1:1 gluten free flour
- ½ cup Nuts ’N More Birthday Cake PB Powder
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups softened high-protein ice cream of choice (we used Birthday Cake flavored!)
- Optional add-ins such as chocolate chips or sprinkles
For the Birthday Cake Drizzle:
- 3 tbsp. Nuts ’N More Birthday Cake PB Powder
- 2 tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, Nuts ’N More birthday cake powder, baking powder, salt and stir to combine.
- Next, stir in the ice cream just until evenly incorporated.
- Gently fold in any add-ins, then pour the batter into the loaf pan. Top with extra sprinkles or chocolate chips, then bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- To make the drizzle, combine nuts’n more peanut butter powder and water in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- Serve bread with some birthday cake drizzle and an extra scoop of ice cream!
Macros (per serving):