- 1 ½ cups gluten free all purpose baking flour
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup Truvia
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup NNM Chocolate Maple Pretzel Peanut Butter
- 1 egg, large
- ¼ cup dairy free butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips, sugar free
*Optional* For the Glaze:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 425 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, oats, truvia , baking powder.
- In another bowl, whisk together the almond milk, peanut butter, egg, melted butter and vanilla until combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir using a rubber spatula just until combined and no dry bits remain. Shape the dough into a disc and then cut into 6 evenly sized pieces. Separate the pieces and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Once cooled, stir together the glaze and drizzle over scones.
- Fat: 8g
- Carbs: 9g
- Protein: 5g