No-Bake Birthday Cake Granola Cups
Prep Time25 minutes
Chill Time2 hours
1 1/2 cups rolled old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup Nuts ’N More Birthday Cake Spread
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
Combine oats, almonds, cashews and cinnamon in a large bowl, stir to combine and set aside.
- In a pot over medium heat, combine Birthday Cake Spread, coconut oil and honey. Heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until coconut oil is fully melted and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat, then pour over the dry ingredients, stirring to combine. Allow the mixture to cool for about 5-7 minutes, then stir in the sprinkles.
- For each granola cup, scoop about 1 ½ tbsp of the granola mixture into the cavities of a silicone muffin tin, or a metal tin lined with silicone liners. The mixture should still be warm, but not too hot to touch.
- Use a spoon or your fingers to spread the granola up the sides of each cavity, forming a cup shape. Continue working until you’ve used up all the granola, leaving you with about 9-10 granola cups.
- Place the muffin tin in the fridge and allow the cups to solidify for 1-1/2 hours.
- Once cold, fill the cups with your favorite snacking ingredients: Yogurt, peanut butter, nuts, seeds or fresh fruit!