Skip to main content
Grilled Peach Crumble
2 peaches sliced
- ⅓ cup walnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tbsp NNM Salted Caramel
- Cool whip or ice cream for topping
- In a bowl, stir together the walnuts, brown sugar and peanut butter until a crumble forms. Set aside.
- Spray a cast iron skillet with nonstick spray and turn on medium-low heat. Add the sliced peaches to the hot skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the cooked peaches to serving bowls. Top with crumble and whipped cream.
- Calories: 364
- Fat: 24g
- Carbs: 26g
- Protein: 10g