Peppermint Chocolate Donuts
Prep Time15 minutes
Bake Time10 minutes
1/4 cup gluten free all purpose baking flour
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp NNM Mint Chocolate Chip PB
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 drop peppermint extract
1/3 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tbsp almond milk, more if needed
- Peppermint candy for topping (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F and prepare a donut pan or silicone donut mold with non-stick spray (be generous if using a pan).
2. Place all the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until combined. Add in all of the wet ingredients and stir just until the batter comes together. It will be thick! Transfer the batter to a piping bag or plastic zip bag and cut the corner to create your own piping bag and fill 3 donut molds. Bake the donuts for 9-10 minutes. Let cool.
3. Stir together the glaze add more almond milk if needed. Dip each donut in the glaze and top with peppermint candy.
Macros (per serving):