Powdered PB Oven Baked S'Mores
Prep Time15 minutes
Chill Time15 minutes
3 graham crackers, halved
- 3 marshmallows
- 2 tbsp NNM Cookie Dough Powdered Peanut Butter + 3 tbsp water (to reconstitute)
1. Turn your oven to broil and line a pan with half of the graham crackers and top them with marshmallows.
2. Cook them on the center rack for 2-3 minutes. Watch them carefully as they can burn quickly.
3. Once smooth, remove from heat and stir in the salt and oats.
4. Remove them from the oven once they are golden brown.
5. Top each with powdered peanut butter mixture and remaining crackers and serve.
Macros (per serving):