3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1. Add crisp rice cereal, salt and collagen (if using) to a medium sized bowl and stir until evenly mixed.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat Cookie Butter Spread, coconut oil and maple syrup 30-45 seconds until mixture is warm and creamy. Stir to combine.
3. Pour the Cookie Butter mixture over the cereal and stir until all the cereal is evenly coated. Stir in sprinkles if using.
4. Pour into an 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper, and firmly press the mixture into the bottom of the pan until the bars are about 1 1/2 inches thick.
5. Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
6. For protein drizzle, combine spread, coconut oil & cacao powder in a small bowl and microwave 20-30 seconds. Stir until smooth and drizzle over the cold rice crispy treats.
7. Cut into bars and serve! If not enjoying immediately, store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.