Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Bites
Prep Time15 minutes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup nuts’n more Pumpk’n Pie High Protein Peanut Butter Spread
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine oats, protein powder and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in Pumpk’n Pie spread, pumpkin puree and honey and stir until mixture is evenly coated.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, scoop out spoonfuls of dough and gently roll into 1-inch balls.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week.