Raspberry Oat Bars
2 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp agave
- ½ cup NNM Plant Based Peanut Butter
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet stevia
- 10 oz fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp agave
- 2 tbsp water
- In a small pan, add the raspberries, agave and water and turn on low-medium heat.
- Cover until raspberries soften enough to smash with the back of a wooden spoon (about 4-6 minutes).
- Once all the raspberries are smashed continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in chia seeds. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper both ways for easy removal.
- In a bowl, stir together the oats, flour and stevia.
- Add in the agave, peanut butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Press ⅔ of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before adding the raspberry filling in an even layer.
- Top the filling with remaining oat crumble and return to the oven for additional 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool before cutting into squares and serving.
- Calories: 277
- Fat: 15g
- Carbs: 28g
- Protein: 9g