Skip to main content
Free shipping on U.S. orders over $55
S’mores Protein Truffles
2 Graham crackers sheets
- 1 cup Nuts 'N More Cookie Butter Spread
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- ½ cup freeze-dried marshmallows
- 3/4 cup + 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
Add the graham cracker sheets to a blender and grind into a fine flour. Pour into a medium bowl.
- Add the Cookie Butter Spread and ground flax seed, stirring until evenly incorporated.
- Gently fold in the marshmallows and ¾ cup of the chocolate chips.
- Roll into ten 1-inch balls, then set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Once cold, heat the remainder of the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Use a fork to gently roll each ball into the melted chocolate, then place back onto the parchment paper.
- While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle with extra graham cracker crumbs and mini marshmallows
- Place in the fridge to allow the chocolate to solidify. Continue storing in fridge in an air-tight container for up to 10 days.