Salted Caramel Bites
15 dates pitted
- ¼ cup NNM Salted Caramel Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt for topping
- Place the dates and peanut butter into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add in the coconut flour and pulse until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough out between two pieces of parchment paper and then cut into squares.
- Freeze the squares until solid.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Dip each caramel into the chocolate until covered.
- Return to the freezer until chocolate is solid.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
- Calories: 162
- Fat: 6g
- Carbs: 28g
- Protein: 5g