Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Pie
12 servings (slices)
- 12 Graham
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¾ cup Nuts N More Salted Caramel Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Powdered Swerve
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a pie pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the crackers and coconut sugar into a food processor and pulse until small crumbles form.
- Add in the butter and pulse until combined and the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan. Use a cup to press it down and pack it tightly.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place the coconut cream and cream cheese into a mixer and beat until fluffy.
- Add in the peanut butter, vanilla and powdered swerve beat until well combined.
- Transfer to the cooled pie crust.
- Top with chocolate shavings, cover and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight before serving.
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 18g
- Carbs: 26g
- Protein: 8g