1 cup NNM Salted Caramel Powdered PB
1. In a bowl, stir together the powdered peanut butter and powdered sugar. Add in the water and stir until a dough forms.
2. Separate the mixture into 10 evenly sized balls and place them on a small baking sheet lined with parchment paper and chill for one hour.
3. Once the peanut butter balls have chilled, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a microwave safe bowl until smooth.
4. Dip each peanut butter ball in the chocolate to coat using a fork. Let the excess drip off before placing it back on the baking sheet.
5. Drizzle with any remaining chocolate. Chill until solid and ready to serve.