1. Combine all base ingredients in a blender and pulse until a thick crumb-like texture.
2. Scoop out heaping tablespoons of the crust mixture and press firmly into the cavities of a 12-muffin tin
3. Drain the water from the cashews and add to the blender with the coconut cream, coconut oil and salt.
4. Blend until smooth and creamy, then add in the Salted Caramel Peanut Spread and blend just until evenly incorporated.
5. Evenly divide the mixture among the muffin cavities and chill in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
When ready to serve, thaw at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before enjoying.
Store in the freezer for up to 3 weeks.