Skip to main content
Free shipping on U.S. orders over $55
Sweet Potato Breakfast
1 sweet potato large
- 2 tbsp NNM Salted Caramel Peanut Butter
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Use a fork to create steam holes in the sweet potato by stabbing 10-15 times.
- Place the sweet potato on a microwave safe plate.
- Cook for 2 minutes in the microwave or until tender.
- Remove and let cool slightly before cutting in half long ways.
- Drizzle with peanut butter.
- Top with bananas and chia seeds.
- Calories: 224
- Fat: 7g
- Carbs: 34g
- Protein: 8g