Trail Mix Cookies
Prep Time10 minutes
2/3 cup almonds
- 2/3 cup cashews
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup ground flax meal
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup raisins
- ½ cup honey
- ¾ cup Nuts 'N More Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Spread
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate candies
Pulse almonds, cashews and ½ cup of the oats in a blender or food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Transfer to a large bowl with the remaining oats, then add in flax, cranberries and raisins. Stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, heat nuts’n more spread, honey and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until creamy and combined.
- Pour the mixture into the dry and mix until evenly coated.
- Gently fold in the chocolate candies, then use a large spoon or spatula to divide the batter into about 8 cookies on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Gently press down on each cookie, using your hands to form into a round cookie shape.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to chill for at least 2 hours before enjoying.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 3 weeks.
Macros (per serving):