Skip to main content
Free shipping on U.S. orders over $55
Valentine's Day Blondies
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Place all the ingredients into a mixer and mix until a dough forms.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 11-12 minutes.
- The center will seem undone but that’s how you want it. It will set as it cools.
- Let cool completely before drizzling with melted white chocolate and topping with sprinkles.
- Calories: 131
- Fat: 7g
- Carbs: 11g
- Protein: 6g