1/2 c sugar free chocolate chips (Lily’s)
White Chocolate Dip:
1/2 c white chocolate chips, sugar free (Lily’s)
1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the sugar free chocolate chips.
2. Meanwhile place the butter, peanut butter, almond flour, cocoa powder, granulated erythritol and baking soda into a food processor and pulse just until crumbles form. Add in the egg, melted chocolate and vanilla and continue pulsing until a dough forms.
3. Chill dough in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Use a cookie scooper to make 2 inch round cookies and place them on the cookie sheet about 1-2 inches apart and press them down slightly. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Immediately, use the bottom of a measuring cup to press the cookies down more if needed. Let cool. Once cooled, melt the white chocolate, peppermint and coconut oil together until smooth and dip cookies. Chill until the white chocolate is solid.