White Chocolate Pretzel Bars
Prep Time10 minutes
1 ½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup NNM White Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips chopped
- 12 mini gluten-free pretzels
- Break the mini pretzels into small pieces and place them into a bowl with the rolled oats and white chocolate chips.
- Stir until combined.
- In another bowl, stir together the peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Add both mixtures together and stir until combined. Be sure no dry spots remain.
- Press the mixture into a 6x6 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the pan into the refrigerator for 1 hour before cutting into 10 bars and serving. Top with more pretzels if desired.
- Calories: 199
- Fat: 8g
- Carbs: 25g
- Protein: 7g