15 Creative Ways To Enjoy Peanut Butter
Back to school always means that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are everywhere! PB&J is quick, easy and healthy when made with whole grain bread, no sugar added jelly and protein packed nut butters like these! But long gone are the days when you only have to enjoy peanut butter in only the sandwich form!
Branch out and keep your taste buds guessing with these 15 creative ways to enjoy peanut butter! Now, you can enjoy peanut butter multiple times a day, making life that much sweeter!
1. Create thin apple slices, spread with peanut butter and sprinkle with granola
2. Mix almond butter with greek yogurt and use it as a dip for fruit
3. Spread peanut butter on a tortilla, layer banana slices and sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll up and enjoy!
4. Slice a banana in half, spread with almond butter and top with unsweetened raisins
5. Pop up some of your favorite healthy popcorn and drizzle with peanut butter or almond butter for a salty and sweet snack
6. Make healthy peanut butter energy bites using rolled oats, a bit of honey and your favorite flavor peanut or almond butter. Combine all ingredients and roll into desired size balls
7. Make a grilled peanut butter sandwich with 2 slices of whole grain bread, peanut butter and banana
8. Dip your strawberries or cherries into white chocolate peanut butter
9. Get creative with a little peanut butter sushi! Cut edges off bread, spread with peanut butter, jelly and then roll into sushi size rolls
10. Use it as frosting! Mix together greek yogurt and chocolate peanut butter to make a healthy topping for cupcakes and cake
11. Create healthy ‘Muddy Buddies’ by mixing together peanut butter, honey and chex cereal. Toss with peanut butter powder and you have a healthy twist on a kid favorite!
12. Frozen peanut butter snacks are simple and easy! Mix together peanut butter and low fat cool whip. Spread between graham crackers and freeze until ready to enjoy
13. Two ingredients is all you need for healthy ice cream! Blend together bananas and your favorite nut butter. Freeze for 2-3 hours and scoop out just like regular ice cream
14. Craving white chocolate covered pretzels? Just dip your pretzels in 2 tbs of white chocolate peanut butter for a healthy balanced snack of protein, carbs and fat
15. Satisfy your sweet tooth with 2 ingredient fudge! Mix together 2 cups plain or chocolate peanut butter and 1 cup greek yogurt. Spread into a pan, freeze and then slice!
Now it’s your turn!! Tell us how you like to get creative with your peanut butter and almond butter snacks!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.