The anticipation of the arrival of our Peanut Butter Powder has been going on for months! But, the wait is finally over and the Peanut Butter Powder mania has begun! The three newest members of our family: Maple, Chocolate and Original are here and are ready to get nutty!
Once that bag arrives, if you are like us, you tear it open, smell it, stick your finger in and taste it, smell it again, feel shivers run down your spine from that incredible smell and then, blank! You think to yourself, “How do I even use this stuff?”
Don’t panic! We have 7 simple and delicious ways to party with that peanut butter powder right away!
1) Two Words: Chocolate Milk. That’s right! Create a healthy and protein packed glass of chocolate milk! Combine 2 tablespoons of peanut butter powder and 8oz of your favorite milk. Give it a good stir and then drink away!
2) Did someone say pudding? Yes, please! Mix 2 tablespoons of peanut butter powder with 1 cup of nonfat greek yogurt! Chill for 30 minutes and you have a protein packed and low carb dessert!
3) Dip It! That pudding you just made? It is also the perfect dip for sliced apples, graham crackers, pretzels or whatever your favorite crunchy snack is!
4) Powdered Peanut Butter Pancake Party! Could we use any more “P’s”? Swap out 2 tablespoons of your pancake mix for 2 tablespoons for peanut butter powder and what do you have? A Perfect Protein Packed Peanut Butter Pancake Party! (I knew we could find a few more P’s!)
5) Syrup Swap! Forget the maple syrup! Make your own protein maple syrup by combining 2 tablespoons maple peanut butter powder with water or milk until a syrup like texture is form. Drizzle on top of those perfect pancakes or fresh Belgium waffles!
6) Peanut Butter Jelly Time! Who doesn’t love a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Combine 2 tablespoons of peanut butter powder with 2-3 tablespoons milk or until a peanut butter like consistency is reached. Spread the peanut butter mixture onto 1 slice of your favorite bread. Top the other slice of bread with your favorite all natural jelly and then sandwich together! A lower calorie, protein packed sandwich is born!
7) Shake It Up! Post workout, breakfast, light lunch, afternoon snack or even dessert! A quick shake is a go to for almost all of us! Combine 1 cup lowfat milk, 1 small banana, 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder, 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder and ice. Blend and serve! Satisfying that chocolate craving never tasted so good!
So, what do you think NutNation? Are you ready to party with your peanut butter powder? Let us know what your favorite way to use the newest members of our family is in the comments below!
Comments will be approved before showing up.