1. Mix together your egg whites, protein powder and sweetener, if using.
2. Allow batter to sit
3.Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat
4. Pour a 1/4-1/3 of batter into pan and tip until bottom of pan is coated
5. Cook ~1 – 1.5 minutes and flip
6. Remove from pan and repeat until all batter is gone (these are crepes, so they should be thin)
7. Fill the center of each crepe with some sliced strawberries and mini marshmallows and roll up*
8. Drizzle with chocolate almond butter
*If you could like you marshmallows melted slightly, you can pop them into the microwave for 30 seconds or roll in tin foil and pop into the oven for 3-5 minutes
Recipe Credits: Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.