White Chocolate Pumpkin Blondies
1 c (256g) Nuts N More Almond Butter
1/2 c (122g) pure pumpkin
1/4 c (48g) agave or honey
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
6 tbs (84g) white chocolate chips, divided (4 tbs + 2tbs)
1. Pre heat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. Line your baking pan with foil and spray with non stick spray.
3. Mix together your almond butter, agave, egg and vanilla.
4. Add in your pumpkin, baking powder and spice.
5. Mix well.
6. Fold in 4 tbs (can add more if desired) white chocolate chips.
7. Spread batter into pan and bake for about 30 minutes.
8. Allow bars to cool.
9. Melt remaining white chocolate chips in a zip lock bag.
10. Drizzle chocolate over the top of the bars.
11. Allow chocolate to set before slicing.
Recipe Credits: Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.