Looking to satisfy your chocolate and peanut butter craving in a healthy way? Then this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip granola recipe will do the trick! Loaded with protein from our fortified butters and tons of healthy fiber, you are sure to satisfy both your sweet craving and your hunger craving at the same time!
5 cups Gluten Free rolled oats
1/2 cup Nuts ‘n More peanut butter
1/2 cup Honey
1 tsp Vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1/2 c Chocolate chips
1. Line a baking sheet with foil
2. Preheat oven to 275 degrees
3. Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips
4. Mix well
5. Evenly spread on baking sheet
6. Bake for15 minutes
8. Bake for additional 15 minutes
9. Remove from oven
10. Allow to cool for 10 minutes
11. Mix in chocolate chips
12. Serve over greek yogurt for an extra boost of protein!
ROLLED OATS TIP
Rolled oats are a rich source of dietary fiber. Their high fiber content
also aids in digestion and play a significant role in satiety, diet quality
and lowering blood pressure
Comments will be approved before showing up.